We represent small business clients in both transactional and litigation matters. For businesses that do not require full time “in-house” counsel, we are an ideal alternative.
We provide businesses with these types of legal services:
- Entity formation including “C” Corporations, “S” Corporations, Limited Liability
Companies, and Partnerships.
- Acquisition and Sales of Existing Business.
- Contract Drafting and Review.
- Contract Litigation and Disputes.
- Secured Transactions as well as Promissory Notes.
- General Business Litigation.
- Human Resource Guidelines.
Estate Planning and Probate/Trust Administration
With many years of experience, our firm provides comprehensive estate planning and legal support for probate and trust administration. If you are looking for an estate planning, probate or trust lawyer, we will be happy to meet with you and discuss how we can assist you with your situation.
Types of services we render:
- Drafting of simple or complex Wills for single or multiple parties.
- Drafting of simple or complex Durable Power of Attorney for financial affairs.
- Drafting of simple or complex Advanced Healthcare Directives.
- Drafting of simple or complex living or Revocable Trust designed to avoid judicial probate and reduce administrative and tax costs.
- Notice and nomination of Guardian for your minor child or children.
- Provide professional assistance with reference to the judicial probate administration process.
- Provide professional guidance through the process of a revocable or living Trust administration to enable the avoidance of pitfalls and to ensure that the Trust is handled in accordance with California law.
Real Estate/Real Property
All of us at one time or another have been involved with real property issues whether as a homeowner, as a landlord of rental property or as a tenant of a rental unit. The understanding of your duties and obligations will assist you in making appropriate choices.
Our real property practice includes the following:
- Review of a home or land purchase agreement.
- Drafting of agreements for sale of real property.
- Drafting and review of residential or commercial leases.
- Landlord/Tenant’s rights and duties.
- Unlawful Detainer/Evictions.
- Drafting of Deeds.
- General real property litigation.
Personal Injury/Worker’s Compensation
A personal injury or an injury on the job can be a devastating event physically, emotionally and financially. It is always wise to confer with a professional as soon as the injury occurs to find out the legal rights and options available and to make sure the inured individual’s rights are protected.
Our injury practice areas include the following:
- Automobile Injury Accident.
- Wrongful Death.
- Truck/Big Rig Injuries Accident.
- Motorcycle Injury Accident.
- Dog Bite Injuries.
- Worker’s Compensation.